Wordless WIPing

Sorry y’all…I am dead tired here. Accidental gluten ingestion. Just a picture today.


  1. Thank you!The ingestion happened Monday night at a local steak house. I ate about 6 or 7 bites before I realized the steak had been dusted in flour or it was part of the seasoning. I seem to be through the worst of it; I'm starting to perk up a little tonight. I'm hoping for some actual energy tomorrow. ❤

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s